As a trainee recruiter, our learning and development team will help you to become the link between some of the biggest and best companies in the world and the specialist-skilled people they are looking for. You will be responsible for the entire process of securing new business to acquiring requirements (vacancies) and sourcing high-quality candidates (job seekers) to fill those roles. This is a challenging sales role in a fast-paced, target-driven and highly competitive industry, that offers those who are successful excellent incentives and rewards.
Do you need experience?
It is not necessary for you to have recruitment experience although some sales experience can be an advantage. We will provide you with all the training you need, we do, however, look for the following attributes in applicants:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident communication skills – on the phone, through e-mail and face to face
- A passion to be successful in the recruitment industry
- Ability to live to our core values and be a key addition to the Whitehall Team
What do we offer in return?
- Industry-leading commission structure (uncapped)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases with your length of service)
- An amazing work environment (themed offices, games room, pool table, ping pong, foosball, putting green)
- Lunch Clubs
- Company milestone events
- Quarterly Incentives that include weekend trips in the UK and Portugal
- Great development opportunities
- MediCash health plan (after 1 years service)